From time to time, on selected products or campaigns QuoteSupermarket.com and partners offer vouchers or other incentives. QuoteSupermarket.com and our partners have agreed to offer vouchers based on the following terms and conditions.
The value of the vouchers that you qualify for will directly relate to the value of your monthly premium and the terms of the policy and you will receive up to a maximum value of £50 worth of vouchers.
- A £25 monthly premium or above will qualify for £50 worth of vouchers.
- A £20 monthly premium will qualify for £40 worth of vouchers.
- A £15 monthly premium will qualify for £30 worth of vouchers.
- A £10 monthly premium will qualify for £20 worth of vouchers.
- Up to £50 cashback requires a minimum monthly premium of £10 and a policy term of 12 years or more. The cashback applies after the policy has been active for 6 months. The cashback amount is based on your monthly premium and the amount will be confirmed by the adviser.
- To qualify for up to £100 cashback on business energy, you must switch your business energy provider using the free comparison services of our partner Business Advisory Service. Your cashback will be administered by Business Advisory Service and be with you no later than 28 days after your contract has gone live.
Premiums below this on selected Key Man Insurance policies will qualify for a lower value of vouchers the amount of which will be confirmed by your adviser.
The value of the vouchers you can receive will be confirmed by your adviser upon application and will be delivered by your adviser as soon as they have proof of your identity and confirmation that the policy has been active for 6 months.
Unless otherwise stated, the adviser funds the incentive. These are subject to maintaining premiums for 24 months. Therefore there will be a contractual obligation to maintain your premiums for this period as a minimum and if a policy is cancelled before this period and you have received the chosen incentive, you are liable to pay this back to QuoteSupermarket or our partners.
Vouchers are also subject to your adviser’s terms and conditions of business and individual advisers may apply additional terms and conditions to the offer. You are under no obligation to take the voucher.