- Trust Pilot competition will start on the 25th of June 2015 and will re-start on the 1st of each calendar month.
- Closing time for the entries is 23:59 (GMT) at end of the last day of the month. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on or around the 5th of each month in our newsletter and/or via social media. The winner of prize draw will be notified by email within 28 working days from the draw date.
- The competition entry is free and each “valid review” is added to the monthly prize draw. “Valid review” is a review of QuoteSupermarket.com’s service and has to be complied with TrustPilot’s user guidelines (see more here: http://legal.trustpilot.co.uk/user-guidelines). Any reviews that don’t follow the guidelines will not count towards the prize draw.
- The competition is open for only UK residents over 18 and only one entry will be accepted per individual.
- By submitting an entry you have agreed that it might be published on our social media pages, website and newsletter.
- The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- QuoteSupermarket.com retain the right to alter the terms of this competition at any time.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Trust Pilot competition T&Cs correct as of 24/06/2015